Nippon Paint WP 200 is an excellent water-proofing paint for exterior application. It protects your wall from water penetration from the applied side for vertical surfaces. Paint film has very good efflorescence & fungus resistance.
Product that does not require mixing with cement and easy to apply.
- Excellent water-proofing property
- Excellent Alkaline & Efflorescence properties
- High elasticity, the paint film can cover hairline crack at 150 microns dry film thickness.
- Good resistance to algae growth
- Good adhesion on stable substrates
- Easy to apply
- Low VOCs (containing < 50g/L VOC, meeting the VOC requirement)
- Non-toxic, does not contain lead, mercury and heavy metals
|Cement plasters, Concrete|
|Type||Product||No. of coat|
|Chống thấm||Nippon WP 200||2 coats|
|Application Methods||Brush, roller or airless spray|
|Dilution||No dilution needed.|
|Surface dry - 30 minutes at 30oC|
|Overcoating Time||2 hours. Minimum|
|Recommended Film Thickness||50 – 60 microns DFT (Dry Film Thickness) per coat for standard application|
Colour: Light grey, Dark grey & Yellow
|Packing||6 Kg & 20 Kg|