Event & Communication Executive
To be responsible for communication for branding and publicity of the brand, products in strategic media & offline channels, to maximize ROI both in terms of the Customer buying experience and contribution to overall sales, while at the same time ensuring optimization of budget.
- Events and media management (70%)
- Commercial events (B2B, B2C): do market research to identify opportunities for events / trade shows; liaise with clients to determine precise event needs; produce detailed proposals for events (eg. Timeline, venue, supplier, legal obligation, personel, budget, post-event report); manage internal & external liaison.
- Sponsorship / CSR events: explore & execute sponsorship / CSR projects to support local community and deliver branding image & message.
- Media management & activation: liaise with press, media owners and create advertorials, prepare press release, organize and excute press events; communicate with clients, team members and manage project timeline, development and result.
- Plan and work with external agencies to execute marketing campaigns based on specific customer segmentation.
- Measure and report performance data against KPI.
- Keep pace with media trend and changes.
- Online channels management and others (30%)
- Support in manage and create contents used on online channels.
- Competitors tracking for weekly, monthly report.
- Support in administration works.
Years of experience: 2-4 year(s) in detailed oriented role,
Minimum career level: Experienced (non-manager)
Minimum education level: Bachelors
- University degree, preferably in Communication or Marketing faculty or Business Management or related subjects
- Fluency in English languages (both written and oral)
- Excellent written skills including experience of writing and commenting on/editing fundraising copy for digital audience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Customer-focused, good communication skills, think creatively about innovative approaches to marketing
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Self-disciplined with ability to work independently and under stress
- Able to perform well under work pressure and meet tight deadline
- Abilities to use computer, office programs and database
- Willing to go business trips
We offer attractive compensation & benefits and career development opportunities to the right candidate.
If you consider yourself to be dynamic and results-oriented, with a career objective to be the driving force behind a market leader, please email your CV to our Human Resources Department at email.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Information received will be treated in strictest confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.
Preferred language for received applications: English
English: conversational and written
Job Type: Full-Time Permanent
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Job category: Retail/Wholesale, Marketing
Job level: Executive