Event & Communication Executive
To be responsible for communication for branding and publicity of the brand, products in strategic media & offline channels, to maximize ROI both in terms of the Customer buying experience and contribution to overall sales, while at the same time ensuring optimization of budget.
- Events and media management (80%)
- Commercial events (B2B, B2C): do market research to identify opportunities for events / trade shows; liaise with clients to determine precise event needs; produce detailed proposals for events (eg. Timeline, venue, supplier, legal obligation, personel, budget, post-event report); manage internal & external liaison.
- Sponsorship / CSR events: explore & execute sponsorship / CSR projects to support local community and deliver branding image & message.
- Media management & activation: liaise with press, media owners and create advertorials, prepare press release, organize and excute press events; communicate with clients, team members and manage project timeline, development and result.
- Plan and work with external agencies to execute marketing campaigns based on specific customer segmentation.
- Measure and report performance data against KPI.
- Keep pace with media trend and changes.
- Online channels management and others (20%)
- Support in manage and create contents used on online channels.
- Competitors tracking for weekly, monthly report.
- Support in administration works.
Years of experience: 2-4 year(s) in detailed oriented role,
Minimum career level: Experienced (non-manager)
Minimum education level: Bachelors
- University degree, preferably in Communication or Marketing faculty or Business Management or related subjects
- Fluency in English languages (both written and oral)
- Excellent written skills including experience of writing and commenting on/editing fundraising copy for digital audience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Customer-focused, good communication skills, think creatively about innovative approaches to marketing
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Self-disciplined with ability to work independently and under stress
- Able to perform well under work pressure and meet tight deadline
- Abilities to use computer, office programs and database
- Willing to go business trips
We offer attractive compensation & benefits and career development opportunities to the right candidate.
If you consider yourself to be dynamic and results-oriented, with a career objective to be the driving force behind a market leader, please email your CV to email address: email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer. Information received will be treated in strictest confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.
Preferred language for received applications: English
English: conversational and written
Job Type: Full-Time Permanent
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Job category: Retail/Wholesale, Marketing
Job level: Executive
Nhân viên kinh doanh - Miền nam
Đang cập nhật...